Today I would like to share with you guys one of our favourite recipes: Chocolate Chia Pudding.
With this recipe you can prepare a very delicious, nutritious and healthy dessert. I prepared it for 4 person which gives a generous size. It is a good source of dietary fiber and manganese. It also contains 8 g of protein per serving.
Chocolate Chia Pudding could be also a great choice to prepare mini desserts for your house parties if served in smaller sized cups like shot glasses.
400 g unsweetened organic soy milk
70 g chia seeds
120 g pitted dates
30 g unsweetened cacao powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1 vanilla pod (scraped pulp and seeds only) or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 - 2 Tbsp dark chocolate (minimum 70% cacao), chopped into small pieces
- If your dates are hard, let them soak in warm water until they soften.
- Put all pudding ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
( Thermomix owners => Blend for 40 seconds by speeding up gradually to Speed 10. If needed, scrape down the sides with spatula and blend some more seconds until you have a smooth, creamy pudding. )
- Transfer pudding into serving cups.
- Refrigerate them for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with banana slices and sprinkle with dark chocolate pieces on the top.